Users who have violated one or more YallaBit policies may be subjected to an account suspension. These actions may be taken either as a result of repeated violations or suspicious behaviour or as a response to a first-time offence which is deemed serious enough to warrant administrative action. YallaBit takes the security and legitimacy of all its clients very seriously, therefore, any suspicious activity or behaviour will warrant and serve as a cause of an account suspension.
Articles in this section
- How to deactivate my Google 2FA ?
- Price Alerts
- I lost access to my 2FA device, how can I disable it?
- What are the limits for each verification level?
- Why is 2FA important?
- How do I turn on Night mode?
- How do I change my Profile Picture?
- I lost access to my email address, How can I change it?
- How do I change my mobile number?
- How can I enable google's 2-factor authentication?